Discover VoiceOver Technique – One Day Course
First Step to Understanding the World of Voiceover!
You may not need a University Degree to work in voiceover, but getting across the techniques of delivering the message or telling the story, is essential.
VoiceOver is much more than just reading the words. Scripts can be complex and there’s a lot to know and understand about how it all works.
The most important thing you need to know before you venture in, is what the work is, what the skills are and where you’d potentially fit.
With this course you’ll get insider knowledge and expert coaching from me Abbe Holmes
I’ve been a voiceover professional for over 35 years.
In the One Day Intensive you’ll be given a workbook with broadcast quality scripts and narrative text samples from every area of voiceover.
- Commercials for radio, TV and online.
- The very broad category of Non-Commercial, e-learning and Business Narration.
- Animation and character voicing, and
- Audiobook Narration.
The work book includes style notes and other relevant information.
I’ll teach you the techniques, skills and tricks the professionals use to create great reads.
Get skilled up with this foundation voiceover course in Melbourne.
- Who’s who in the landscape of voiceover
- What kind of work is done and how to find it
- Your unique voice style and what type of work would suit you
- What’s required to set up an affordable home studio and work from home, and
- What you need to do to establish yourself; training, research, voice demos and marketing
Maximum 9 participants (due to Covid safe distancing requirements at the Malthouse)
Saturday September 18th Malthouse Theatre, 113 Sturt Street, Southbank 10am-5pm
Postponed due to Covid Restrictions
Please email if you’d like to be informed of the new date, which will probably be after November 5th
Cost $320 (plus gst)
Register and pay securely here
Free Audio Program
Sign up to my e-news and get a free audio program that answers the 10 most common questions asked about voiceover: